- Feb 18′: I will be joining Minlan Yu‘s team at Harvard as a postdoc starting September.
- Feb 18′: I will be holding my thesis seminar on the 14th, feel free to come!
- Jan 18′: I have won the Feder Family Award (a national student research contest) 3rd prize.
- Jan 18′: Our ACM ICDCN 2018 paper, “Fast Flow Volume Estimation”, has won the Best Paper award.
- Nov 17′: Our paper,
“Approximate Sliding Window Measurements”“Pay for a Sliding Bloom Filter and Get Counting, Distinct Elements, and Entropy for Free”, has been accepted to IEEE INFOCOM 2018 (see arXiv).
- Nov 17′: Our paper, “A Game Theoretic Analysis of the Adversarial Retrieval Setting”, was accepted to the Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research (JAIR) (link).
I am a third year Ph.D. candidate at the CS department of Technion under the supervision of Prof. Roy Friedman. I got my B.Sc and M.Sc from the same department.
I am primarily interested in streaming algorithms for networking systems and measurement.