I’m about to finish my Ph.D. soon and won’t be updating this site anymore. My new homepage is here.
- July 18′: I successfully defended my Ph.D. dissertation!
- July 18′: I have won the Hiroshi Fujiwara Cyber Security Research Center Postdoctoral Fellowship.
- July 18′: “Network Measurement on Programmable Switches“, has been accepted to IEEE ICNP 2018.
- June 18′: “Volumetric Hierarchical Heavy Hitters”, has been accepted to IEEE MASCOTS 2018.
- June 18′: “Give Me Some Slack: Efficient Network Measurements”, has been accepted to MFCS 2018 (arXiv).
- June 18′: “Fast Flow Volume Estimation”, has been accepted to the Pervasive and Mobile Computing Journal (see Draft).
- May 18′: “Network-Wide Routing Oblivious Heavy Hitters”, has been accepted to ACM/IEEE ANCS 2018.
- May 18′: “A Deterministic Distributed 2-Approximation for Weighted Vertex Cover in O(lognlogΔ/log^2logΔ) Rounds”, has been accepted to SIROCCO 2018 (see arXiv).
- Apr 18′: I have won the Zuckerman Israeli Postdoctoral Fellowship.
- Feb 18′: I will be joining Minlan Yu‘s team at Harvard as a postdoc starting September.
- Jan 18′: I have won the Feder Family Award (a national student research contest) 3rd prize.
I am a fourth (and last :)) year Ph.D. candidate at the CS department of Technion under the supervision of Prof. Roy Friedman. I got my B.Sc and M.Sc from the same department.
I am primarily interested in streaming algorithms for networking systems and measurement.